SIA Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor – 4 DAYS TRAINING COURSE
The Level 2 Door Supervisor course is an accredited qualification which has been developed to meet the requirements of the Security Industry Authority (SIA). It is based on the relevant SIA Specifications for Learning and Qualifications and provides the necessary skills and knowledge for those who wish to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door Supervisor.
The SIA Door Supervisor license allows an individual to work in premises that offer entertainment and alcohol, for example nightclubs, casinos, hotels, pubs & Event etc.
SIA Door Supervision Course Content:
The SIA Door Supervision course runs over 4 days and is divided into 4 units:
- Working within the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Conflict Management for the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills for the Private Security Industry
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: It is the candidates’ responsibility to make sure the correct and valid documents are made available to AAAS L&T Hub Centre.
- Passport (any nationality)
- OR UK Driving Licence
- OR UK Bio metric Residence Permit Card.
- Two Proof of Address
- Two passport size photographs.
Date Cost Duration TIME 4/02/21-07/02/21 £200 4 Days 10:00 – 18:00
There are no reviews yet.