This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification in a fun and interactive way. Learners successfully completing this course and its subsequent assessment will achieve the knowledge components of the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (RQF).
What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
- and much more
What does it cover?
- prepare for spectator events
- control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- deal with accidents and emergencies
- managing conflict
- supporting the work of the team and organisation
There are no reviews yet.